– Watch the color-changing sunset over Erg Chebbi or Erg chigaga dunes. This experience has been the highlight of so many travelers on a Morocco desert tour.
– Camel trekking adventure to cross the sand dunes of Zagora, Erg Chebbi, or Erg Chigaga dunes.
– Sleep under the stars at your Sahara desert camp in Merzouga, Zagora and Erg Chigaga or Erg Lihoudi.
– Explore the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou on foot. This Kasbah has been used to shoot various Hollywood movies.
– Walk in the oasis of Todgha next to the stream to the spectacular Todra canyons.
– Drive up to Dades Gorges and admire the magnificent scenery while sipping a cup of mint tea at the hill top café terrace.
– Drive along Draa Valley with its oases, Kasbahs and dates palm trees plantations.
– Learn how to play TAM TAM drums with the local nomads at your camp next to the campfire late at night.
– Share a cup of mint tea with a real nomad family you come across with in Erg Chigaga while you listen to their stories.
– Drive along the Valley of the roses, where locals harvest Damascus roses in April & May to distill and produce rose water.
– Cross the volcanic peaks of Jbel Sghro, and collect some fossilized stones yourself.
– Visit the museum Kasbah of Amridil in Skoura oasis to learn about the lifestyle of the local – – Berbers and the architecture of a typical Moroccan Kasbah.
– Cross the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi Ntichka pass (2260 m above seal level)
– Visit one of the fossils museums in Erfoud & Rissani region.
– Star constellation in your desert camp late at night. With zero light pollution, you can even see the Milky Way with your naked eye.
– Wake early in the morning to watch the sunrise from your camp and listen to the silence of the winds.
– Visit Ouarzazate Atlas film Studios where most of the biblical epics were filmed (Kingdom of heaven, Gladiator…)
– Visit the dates Souk in Rissani, Very reasonable prices. Ask your driver / guide for advice.
– Sand boarding in Erg Chebbi sand dunes (the highest is almost 200 m – You can hire a sand board from any hotel in Merzouga)
– Share a Berber pizza with your friends after watching the local nomads prepare and cook it in hot sands!