Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
Enjoy a day tour to Ouzoud cascades, the most popular waterfalls in Morocco
Ouzoud waterfalls are so far one of the most visited and photographed natural sites in Morocco!
It is 3 hours drive from Marrakech next to Azilal town at the Middle Atlas Mountains. This Full day tour to the cascades of Ouzoud is one of the most popular day trips from Marrakech, which will allow you enjoy the beauty of the longest waterfalls of North Africa.
|Price per person :||22€||Days of operation:||Daily||Number of participants:||17 Max|
Here are the Shared day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls highlights:
- Drive across olive, peach, and apricot farms along the way to Ouzoud waterfalls
- Enjoy the dramatic Cascades and take some stunning pictures
- Treat yourself to a Berber Tagine next to the steam with the falls at the backdrop
- Explore the local flora and look out for Barbary apes
Below is Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls day trip itinerary:
- 1 DAY :
Marrakech – Ouzoud waterfalls 6 HOURS DRIVE
Your day tour from Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls will start with a 3 hours drive north of Marrakech by crossing the Tadla plains dotted with hundreds of olive tree farms, peach and apricot.
Upon arrival at the village, start your walking journey downhill to the sources while admiring the splendid views of the 110 m high cascades of Ouzoud with a permanent rainbow as a backdrop. En route, some local Barbary apes that do expect some nuts from you will greet you along the way !
Local cafés are available next to the stream for a light lunch and to relax before you walk up to the village and meet your driver to return back to Marrakech.
Your day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls will end late in the afternoon in Marrakech with a drop off at your hotel or the nearest accessible point to your riad.
- - 6 hours total drive is involved in your day tour to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
- - Local guide in Ouzoud is not included. Honestly, it is not necessary as there is only one way to the falls and back
- - Good walking shoes are required
- - A minimum physical fitness is required for this tour
- - If you wish to interact with local monkeys, prepare some raw peanuts to feed them
- Pick up from your hotel or the nearest accessible point to your Riad in Marrakech
- A/C modern minibus (no more than 17 passengers) driven by an English speaking driver
- Drop off at your hotel or Marrakech or the nearest car accessible point to your riad
- Lunch & beverages
- Local guide in Ouzoud waterfalls ( Optional )