Private day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech
Enjoy the best waterfalls of North Africa!
Spend a lovely day out of Marrakech on our day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls, one of the most peculiar and fascinating falls of Morocco. This Marrakech to Ouzoud falls tour will take you deep into the beautiful Atlas Mountains, to show you the highest cascades in North Africa, which rises up at 110 meters.
While you are enjoying your Excursion to Ouzoud Falls, make sure to enjoy a walk by the river, contemplate the sight of the cascades from the seat of one of the many cafes located at the edge of the stream, and feel the vibes of the wildlife as the Barbary apes roam the trees around the falls. This Ouzoud Falls day trip from Marrakech is the best escape from the bustle and hustle of the hectic red city into the wild nature.
Here are the Private Marrakech to Ouzoud Falls highlights day tour:
- Drive across the Haouz planes full of Olive groves
- Enjoy the picture-postcard views of Ouzoud waterfalls
- Walk down the unspoiled alleyway to river
- Take photos of Barbary apes playing around the bushes
- Treat yourself to a delicious Berber Tagine with the splendid view of the falls as a backdrop
Marrakech to Ouzoud day trip itinerary
08H00 - 19H00 :
Our day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls starts with a 3-hour drive through the picturesque Atlas Mountains. The falls are located north of Marrakech, in the village of Tanaghmeilt, in the province of Azilal.
On our way to Ouzoud waterfalls, we will drive past vast fields of olive trees and as we get closer, the falls will become visible from the distance- this view alone is rather spectacular!
When we arrive to Ouzoud falls, you will notice that the walking paths extend up towards the falls and down around the water streams below. you can also go for a swim in the natural swimming pools of the Ouzoud Cascade, or if you are brave enough, you can join the locals and jump off the high cliffs into the water.
After a pleasant morning, join the rest of your group for a Moroccan lunch at your leisure in one of the local cafes or restaurants, situated in the sheltering bosom of the Ouzoud Falls.
Conclude your Marrakech to Ouzoud waterfalls day trip with a drive back to Marrakech, where our driver will drop you off at your hotel or riad.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: Marrakech to Ouzoud Cascades day trip
- - Swimming in Ouzoud falls is prohibited.
- - Good walking shoes are required for the tour
- - Don’t forget to buy a small bag of nuts before you go down to the river to feed the monkeys and carefully approach them
- - The tour requires a minimum of physical and endurance fitness
- - There is a 6 hours drive involved during the journey ( 3 hours each way )
- - There will be plenty of cafes to choose for lunch at leisure.
A/C modern vehicle driven by an English speaking driver
Pick up and drop off at your Marrakech hotel / riad
Local guide in Ouzoud waterfalls
- Lunch & beverages
Price per person
|Number of Participants||1||2||3||4||5||6-7||8-10||11-14||15-17|
|Price per person||189€||95€||69€||59€||49€||39€||35€||30€||27€|
You May Also Like
Private Day trip from Marrakech to Ouarzazate & Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
DAY TRIP TO THE ATLAS MOUNTAINS FROM MARRAKECH