Marrakech camel ride at the palm grove
HALF DAY TRIP MARRAKECH CAMEL TREKKING
No visit of Marrakech for the first time is complete without a camel ride to experience camel trekking Marrakech has long been known of, especially in the palm grove.
So you’re feeling you need a break from the busy markets and streets of Marrakech? You’re ready for a change in scenery after you’ve visited Marrakech palaces, museums and Souks? Do you want to follow the paths of the old caravan roads? Then this Marrakech camel ride is the best Marrakech excursion for you, your family and friends.
Children and adults find Marrakech camel ride experience adorable. As they feel the sway of the gentle camels and recall the time when this was the main mean of transport for the trading caravans.
|Price per person :||29€||Days of operation:||Daily||Number of participants:||17 Max|
MARRAKECH CAMEL RIDE ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS
- Expérience an hour camel ride in Marrakech palmeraie
- Ride your camel dressed in blue veils under the shade of palm trees
- Drive your camel past Berber villages
- Enjoy a cup of mint tea served by the locals
MARRAKECH CAMEL TREK EXPEREINCE ITINERARY
- Half day :
Marrakech – The Palm grove
Marrakech camel ride experience lasts half a day ( either in the morning or in the afternoon ).
Your driver will pick you up from your Marrakech hotel or riad and head North to the Palmeraie where you will meet your camel caravan.
After some time at leisure to take some photos with the camels, you will choose one to ride for an hour and a half under the palm grove shades. A cup of mint tea will be served under a Bedouin tent while you’re taking a break.
Small children under 8 years old are advised to ride the camel with an adult.
Your Marrakech camel ride excursion will end with a drop off at your hotel or the nearest point to your riad.
MARRAKECH CAMEL TREKKING EXCURSION FACT SHEET
- Days of operation: Daily
- Pick up time: 09h00 AM / 14h00 PM
- Return time: 11h30 PM / 16h30 PM
MARRAKECH CAMEL RIDES IN THE PALMERAIE TIMETABLE
- 09h30 / 14h30: Pick up from your hotel / Riad
- 10h00 / 15h00: Arrival at camel trekking starting
- zone – Free time for pictures and safety rules brief
- 10h15 / 15h15: Start your Marrakech camel ride journey
- 11h45 / 16h45: Return back to the camel’s base
- 12h00 / 17h00: Depart to your hotel / Riad
- 12h30 / 17h30: End of your Marrakech camel trek ride half day trip
- - Camel ride experience is not suitable for pregnant women, and people with back pain
- - Children under 12 are welcome to ride the camel behind an adult
- - Please do not forget your hat, sun glasses and sunscreen
- - To enjoy your camel ride experience, please avoid skirts and shorts. Jeans, long shorts and pants are advisable
- Return transfer from your hotel / Riad to the Palmeraie
- 1 hour camel ride in the palmeraie