Private Palmeraie Marrakech camel trek
Private Marrakech camel ride
Retrieve to tranquility and peacefulness in this one-hour Camel ride in Marrakech desert and palmeraie, where you will enjoy a pause from the hastiness of the red city. If riding a camel has always been on your bucket list, then this Marrakech Camel trek excursion will tick it off! Nothing can override the view of the Marrakech Palmeraie on the back of your camel as it takes you deep into the desert, palm groves, and Berber Villages. This Marrakech Camel ride excursion will not only give you the chance to enjoy a ride on the back of a camel, but it will also introduce you to the peculiar lifestyle of the indigenous population: The Berbers.
This Marrakech Camel ride excursion will be the cherry on the cake to your Marrakech visit, as you will go back home with loads of good memories to carry for life.
One hour Marrakech camel ride highlights:
- 1 hour Marrakech camel ride excursion
- Drive north of Marrakech the palm grove
- Meet your camel caravan and get dressed like nomads
- Ride your camel for an an hour under the shade of the palm trees and Marrakech desert
PRIVATE MARRAKECH CAMEL TOUR ITINERARY
- Half day :
Marrakech – The Palm grove
Meet your driver in Marrakech and then head for a short ride (about 30min) to the Northern Palmeraie area of Marrakech.
Upon your arrival, your camel guide who will be briefing you about the rules of riding a camel, as well as the safety rules will greet you. Once you are dressed like a nomad ( outfits provided ), feel free to ask your camel guide or driver to take photos of the whole family or group of friends on top of the dromedaries.
Start your camel trek in the prestigious Palmeraie area full of date trees and some private mansions of the rich celebrities that chose to make Marrakech their secondary city.
After an hour camel trek ( which will surely be enough as riding a dromedary is not the most comfortable experience ), meet your driver and head back to the city center for a drop off at location of your choice.
- - Children under 12 are advised to ride a camel with an adult.
- - Please dress comfortably, jeans or long shorts are recommended.
- - Avoid skirts while ride a camel in Marrakech, it will not help you have a smooth camel trek experience
- - Do not forget your hats, sunscreen and sunglasses
- - This camel ride experience is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back and neck pain
- Pick up and drop off at your Marrakech hotel / Riad
- 1 hour camel ride in the palm grove and Marrakech desert
- Nomads outfit to wear during the experience and return back at the end
Price per person
|Number of Participants||1||2||3||4||5||6-7||8-10||11-14||15-17|
|Price per person||59€||45€||40€||35€||30€||27€||25€||23€||20€|
You May Also Like
Private Day trip from Marrakech to Ouarzazate & Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou