Me and my girlfriend did the 2 days trip Marrakesh to Zagora and overall we were very satisfied.
Below my comments:
1. Our driver, Mumu was simply amazing! He was very kind, smiling and hospitable! He assisted us in every of our needs and he also speaks very good English!
2. Very long drive but with nice company and some music, time passes by, after all the scenery along the way is amazing!
3. Our camp (Luxury option) was nice and clean (as far as a camp in the desert can be). Polite people, good service and food. Our bathroom had a few issues but I believe it was a single incident.
4. The communication with the site has to be mentioned! The manager is always there and ready to respond to any of your queries (What’s app).
5. Slightly expensive, we paid 500€ for two persons but it worth it. The tour was private, meaning that we had our own car and driver and we could adjust the trip however we wanted and chose the luxury camp option with the en-suite bathroom.
All in all I believe this was a fantastic experience and totally recommend it